duminică, 2 octombrie 2011

Music cocktail #7 Bye-bye summer break

Chiar dacă vara s-a terminat oficial de ceva vreme, chiar şi vacanţa s-a terminat pentru unii, pentru mine azi a fost ultima zi de vacanţă şi mâine încep cursurile. Trebuie să îmi iau la revedere cum se cuvine de la vară şi de la vacanţă.


"I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed[...]
A clock is ticking, but it's hidden far away
Safe and sound"


"Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it's already over, already over now"


"Goodbye, I've had enough frustration
I won't get stuck
Goodbye, this dead end situation,
It's just not worth my time"

"Alles Gute                                    "All the best   
Hat mal ein Ende                           Has come to an end 
Jeder Tag hört Irgendwann auf   Each day some point to hear
Die Sonne geht                              The sun sets 
und die Liebe verschwindet        and the love disappears
Doch die Welt scheint neu           But the world seems new   
Im Morgengrauen"                       At dawn"       



Îmbrăţişând octombrie,
!Amarena

Niciun comentariu: